Fab Followers

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Stampin Up 'Swallowtail' Joy Fold Card

Hi Crafters, I'm back with another 'Swallowtail' card! I don't think I'll ever bore of this beautiful stamp, its definitely in my top 5 of Stampin Up stamps. I've made a Joy fold card or zig zag flip flop card as I like to call it. Bit of a mouthful though. Love this fold of card :-) I've also used the 'Gorgeous Grunge' stamp set on the background. Check out this beautiful lace! Its available from the seasonal catalogue in Sahara Sand colour, very pretty, think I will be stocking up on this in case it doesn't make it into the new catalogue. eeek not long to wait now. 


I have used Baked Brown Sugar, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla and Coastal Cobana for my colour combination and these gorgeous little 'Very Vintage' buttons go perfect. 



 Remember to check out the Weekly Deals over on my Stampin Up Webstore, one of this weeks deals is the beautiful 'Artisan Embellishment Kit'. 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: