Fab Followers

Sunday 3 November 2013

Christmas Boxes using 'Sweet Treats' Embossing Boards

I have been having loads of fun with the new 'Sweet Treats' embossing boards from Crafters Companion. They are just fantastic!!! So easy to use and so versatile too. The first box has been made using the Popcorn box shape and I've added a handle. I've used some elements from the boards to decorate and I've added some elements using a few gorgeous Die'sire dies. Ivy, Holly and scalloped tags.




And here is a box using the Large Milk Carton shaped from the Board, I think these are perfect for your personalised Pillar candles, I will be making these in bulk :-) 


I am entering these into the following challenges:

5 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

What a creativity ! Two fantastic realizations ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
See you soon !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Donna Mosley said...

WOW! these are so gorgeous Donna.

Donna x

NGCARDS said...

What a wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us at Charisma! xxx

Unknown said...

I LOVE your gift boxes. Great job!

Hope to see you back at RRR.

Jenn
DT

Bubbles said...

Love these! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x