Fab Followers

Friday 6 July 2012

Beautiful Blooms

Yay, the weekend is upon us, I just love Fridays, its one of my busiest days but come Friday evening I have the reward of the weekend and a bit of R & R. I received a lovely package of Stampin Up stuff this week and I've been like a child at Christmas, these are my new stamps called 'Bordering on Romance' and I'm just loving the colour Coral at the minute, its very 'in' isn't it? I've coloured my image using whisper pens and applying the ink with a waterbrush and to finish off I've added little blue gems to the centre of the flower image. Ok, now for my beautiful big bloom, its a Sizzix die called flower daisies 2 also from Stampin Up, I cut the flowers using white card and again got the ink and the waterbrush onto the card, I think this gives it a more realistic look rather than just cutting out using coral coloured card and I finished it off with a little pearl button in the centre. 


Here's a close up of the flower, I've layered it up using 4 of the large section of the die, 3 for the medium size and 2 of the smaller size. 


Right, I'm off to make 3 'Sorry your leaving' commission cards, think some digi shopping is needed as I need a lady hill walker image, any idea's? Enjoy your evening whatever your doing.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday ~ Gardeners World
Totally Papercraft ~ Here comes summer
Crafty Cardmakers ~ Create your own Flowers
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes

6 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous card!! my fav thing! the flowers are beautiful!

Blankina said...

This is just beautiful!! So soft and pretty. The flower fantastic!!

Ciao from a hot Italy
Blankina

sue w. said...

This is such a fabulous card, the flowers are beautiful and I love the colour. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts.
Hugs Sue W.

Josephine said...

What a beautiful card, and that flower is gorgeous!

Thanks for joining the 'make your own flowers' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!

DollySelvam said...

hi...!!!! oh my gosh!!!... what a stunning flower ...with very unique pretty color... very beautiful and adorable...

carol said...

Hello..Your card and FLOWER is gorgeous, thanks for playing along with us at TPC ....Carol XX